Welcome to Terna Group
Terna Public Charitable Trust(TPCT) is a Public Charitable Trust registered under the Bombay Public Trust Act(Registration No – E 91 dt. 30/9/1980) in Ternanagar, Osmanabad, Maharashtra, India. TPCT was established on 30th September 1980 with a primary goal to provide educational and health services to all sections of society. From its humble beginnings in 1980, the Trust today has grown into an educational colossus imparting education in multiple streams to more than 10,000 students. TPCT is continuously organizing various Social & Medical programs in different parts of the state.
The main objectives of TPCT are:
- Social development through fulfilling society needs of Education and healthcare.
- Imparting primary, secondary and higher education
- Imparting finest professional education in Medical, Dentistry, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Engineering and other professional courses.
- Providing world-class healthcare facilities/services at affordable cost, organizing Healthcare camps, awareness camps, family counselling and social activities for society at large
- Helping in Drought affected areas
- To undertake rural development, to provide different facilities to the rural community such as construction of village approach roads, to provide drinking water facilities, to organize orientation programmes for the benefit of the agriculture and to enlighten them regarding the modern methods of agriculture particularly modern seeds, fertilizers modern methods of cultivation, so as to increase Gross National Product and to undertake any other activity or activities which will result in the uplift of the rural population.
- To institute scholarships and award freeships or fellowships, stipends wither to the students or to the institutions for the furtherance and spread of practical and useful knowledge and education.
To meet the objectives, TPCT has already built up its reputation as landmark institution for higher education and learning in Navi Mumbai, Aurangabad and Osmanabad region. As a trust, our aim is to provide specialized training with experienced staff and excellent infrastructure combined with practical exposure to the industry to create dynamic world-class professionals. The ethos of the TPCT is marked by selfless service and a spirit of indigenous enterprise. These values permeate all the institutions set up by the TPCT and are the guiding principles for all of them.
TPCT believes that there are elements in all cultures which transcend all barriers and knit people together. Its ideal is वसुधैव कुटुम्बकम् Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam: “The world is One Family.” Its motto is आ नो भद्राः क्रतवो यन्तु विश्वतः Aa no bhadraah kratavo yantu vishwatah: “Let noble thoughts come to us from every side.” With a strong vision and passion for being the pioneers of the modern education system, all TPCT institutes are state of the art, with ever-expanding facilities and infrastructure. From its beginning, TPCT has now grown into an educational foundation promoting global thinking consistent with national interest and promoting the values, professionalism, social sensitivity and dynamic entrepreneurship.