Patients & Visitors
6.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Children are not permitted in the ICU, in their own interest.
- Visitors will not be allowed inside the hospital post 10.00 pm unless the situation is critical and the Security Manager permits it.
- Only visitors with valid visitor passes will be allowed to meet the patient.
- A single additional pass for a relative will be provided during surgery.
- Please remember that patients may be in pain and they require a peaceful environment for a quick recovery. Co-operate with Terna Hospital by keeping noise levels at the minimum.
- Inpatient payments are processed by the Billing Department. Kindly make all payments to that department only.
- If a patient is shifted to a Critical Care Unit please vacate the room as soon as possible, since another patient may be in a queue for admission.